Thursday, October 16, 2008

A new leaf

I'm back!

It's been a while but I'm going to start posting here more often. I'm also going to focus primarily on the gaming aspect of development as opposed to the general development cycle. I do this because I'd like to move into game development eventually, right now I'm just a developer at IBM. Although I like development, I'd much prefer to design and architect the games but not develop them. But then again that's my preference for any development =)

Now that I'm back I'd like to start by evaluating some aspects of newer games and there design. From there I'll take a look at what I would have done differently. Eventually I'd like to start designing a game on here and allow others to participate in the effort.

But for now I must go. I will update later tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home